TOUCH Masternode Setup
TOUCH allows Masternodes on the network. Each Masternode allows additional block rewards for helping secure the chain.
In order to have a Masternode you must have the following :
- 50,000.00 TOUCH coins
- a 24/7 connection running the masternode software
The steps to have a masternode are as follows :
1) Create a new wallet address on the machine which will be your Masternode.
2) Transfer exactly 50,000 TOUCH coins to this new wallet address
3) Now using the control console (For graphical clients that would be under Tools->Debug Console, for daemons it would be using the touch-cli command) enter and save this info for later
4) Create a masternode privkey.
5) Create the masternode.conf
This is found on windows in %APPDATA%/Touch, Linux is ~/.touch
There are a few variables to enter, seperate these with a space
Enter MN1 <Your IP Address>:12771 <Result of step 4> <Result of Step 3> <The last number of Step 3>
6) Edit your touch.conf. Same Directory
externalip= <YOUR IP ADDRESS>
masternodeaddr=<YOUR IP ADDRESS>:12771
masternodeprivkey= <Info from Step 4>
7)Start the daemon client
8) Start the masternode from the control console, or touch-cli
masternode start-alias MN1
You should get a success startment.
masternode start missing
You should get a success statement
You can check the status from the command line.